Last night I made a tasty cod-potato soup. It was a great warm and filling winter meal. The only problem is, it was so good I forgot to take a picture before I ate it! The recipe is below.
2 cloves of garlic
2 cups of veggie broth
1 cup soy milk
12 oz Cod
2 stalks of celery
1 TBS mixed dried herbs
1 tsp dry dill
1. Sauté onions for 2 minutes in a little olive oil.
2. Add chopped potatoes.
3. Add veggie broth and a little water, enough to submerge the potatoes.
4. Cover and boil until potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes.
5. Mash potatoes with an immersion blend or a hand held masher.
6. Add mixed herbs, garlic, soy milk, and celery. Let cook on medium-high for 10 minutes.
7. Add cod and continue to cook for another 7 minutes.
8. Add dried or fresh dill and serve warm!