These cookies are easy, delicious, and vegan! The dough and the cookies are equally as amazing. They are more traditional than my other vegan peanut butter cookies, with the fork crisscross on top. These cookies are not too sweet and have a strong peanut butter taste. They make a great snack or dessert!
1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 dash salt (if using unsalted peanut butter)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup of organic peanut butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup oil (canola, palm or coconut)
1/2 cup soy or almond milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon) together in a large bowl.
3. Mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, oil, and milk together in a small bowl.
4. Add the small bowl ingredients to the large bowl and stir until well combined.
5. Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Let cool on the cookie pan for 5 minutes before moving to the cooling rack.